Literacy Coalition of the Permian Basin exists to increase literacy levels and skills of all people in the Permian Basin improving their quality of life.
The Literacy Coalition of the Permian Basin aims to promote literacy awareness, adult literacy, family literacy programming, and increasing literacy rates in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
- Criminal Court Collaboration
- Facilitate Program Launch at the Community Level
- Professional Development (CE) Example: Literacy Summit
- Support Existing Programs
- Capacity Building
- Sub-granting for Library Resources and Materials
- Family Literacy Programming Examples: ESL, GED, Citizenship, Voter Registration.